Notice of the
2019 Annual Parish Meeting of
Great and Little Gidding Parish Council
This meeting will take place on Tuesday 21st May
Starting at 7.30PM prompt in the Village Hall
This is not a formal Parish Council meeting. It is an opportunity for residents of Great and Little Gidding to find out more about the work that the Parish Council are doing, to raise any issues they wish regarding the village and comment on plans for the coming year.
All are welcome.
- Chairman’s welcome
- To review the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 15th May 2018
- Matters arising
- The Chairman’s Annual Report from the Parish Council
- Vice Chairman’s update on the Recreation Ground Project.
- Competition for up to £250 of funding for your group or project – see Clarion and website for details
- For members of the public to present, discuss and resolve any other matters related to Great and Little Gidding Parish (or post your ideas in the Parish Council box).
Refreshments will be served.