Notice of the 2018 Annual Parish Meeting of Great and Little Gidding Parish Council
This meeting will take place on Tuesday 15th May
Starting at 7.00PM in the Village Hall
This is not a formal Parish Council meeting. It is an opportunity for residents of Great and Little Gidding to find out more about the work that the Parish Council are doing, to raise any issues they wish regarding the village and comment on plans for the coming year.
All are welcome.
- Chairman’s welcome
- To review the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 16th May 2017
- Matters arising
- The Chairman’s Annual Report from the Parish Council
- Presentation and Slide Show – based on the results of the recent Parish Survey
- Update on the Jubilee Wood
- For members of the public to present, discuss and resolve any other matters related to Great and Little Gidding Parish.
Refreshments will be served.