At 5.30p.m. on Friday May 10th we’ll be flinging open the doors of the Village Hall to welcome gardeners and plant hunters from near and far..
- You can put your horticultural questions to Radio Cambridgeshire’s Tony Arnold in a Gardeners’ Question Time session.
- Browse stalls including interesting garden bric a brac and beautiful and unusual garden ornaments and custom-designed barbecue covers made by local craftsman, Ped Baker.
- There’s a special bird quiz for children, with prizes to be won.
- And a children’s craft table with lots of interesting things to do.
- Enjoy demonstrations and learn the secrets of successful pot and basket-planting.
- Enter the raffle with lovely garden-themed prizes.
- AND, of course……PLANTS GALORE! Whether you’re after annuals, perennials, small shrubs, herbs or vegetables, there will be lots of choice and something here for everyone.
- PLUS PLUS PLUS……Barbecue and Bar.
What a great way to spend a Friday evening!
We hope to see you there.