Tuesday 16th May, starting at 7.00PM at the Village Hall
This is not a formal Parish Council meeting. It is an opportunity for residents of Great and Little Gidding to find out more about the work that the Parish Council are doing, to raise any issues regarding the parish and comment on plans for the coming year.
All are welcome to attend.
- Chairman’s welcome
- Minutes of the meeting, held via Zoom, on 19th April 2022
- The Chairman’s Annual Report from the Parish Council
- A member (s) of the Neighbourhood Plan group will present an update on the Plan
- Update on current tasks within the Parish and plans for 2023-24
- for members of the public to present, discuss and resolve any other matters relating to Great and Little Gidding Parish