Please note that the closing date for applications for the Parish Council Clerk vacancy has been extended to 16 April 2018. Please also note that any applicants who have already responded do not need to re-apply for the Clerk vacancy; all extant applications will be considered by the Parish Council following the 16 April 2018 closure date.
Summary of the role of Parish Clerk:
- Part-time lone working job based in the Council Office within the Village Hall.
- To include dealing with enquiries from the public, general office duties and helping and advising the Parish Council, as well as producing agendas and minutes for the monthly meeting.
- The successful applicant would also take on the role of Responsible Financial Officer for the Council.
- Hours of work are 10.30am to 1.00pm Tuesday & Friday plus one evening meeting per month. Total hours are approx. 24 hours per month. Please note work days could be altered to suit right applicant.
- LGS Scale Points 23 (£21,268 Pro-rata)
- Experience of Parish Council business and administration would be an advantage, but enthusiasm is important. Training in some aspects of the role may be available.
For more information, an informal chat or an application form please contact:
Great & Little Gidding Parish Council