Cambridgeshire Police are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to help manage the Police messaging system, E-cops. Your main duties would be to support the Police Watch Schemes Coordinator (PWSC) with the management and administration of this system. You will be required to liaise with Police staff, NHW (Neighbourhood Watch) and its members which will require occasional attendance at promotional events. As part of your role you will also assist and support the PWSC with the training delivery of E-cops.
The suitable candidate will have the following key skills:
· A good understanding of IT including social media.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· You will be a professional team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
· Excellent eye for detail.
· A car owner, which would be desirable.
Applicants are invited from all backgrounds to join our Police family.
Interviews will be held on the 4th and 5th August.